My apologies for the lack of blog posts here over the last few months.
Between the Open Source Matters board and getting a new company off the ground with Open Source Training it’s been a hectic year. In the last few weeks I took a working vacation to Germany for JandBeyond and then back home to England.
I’ve been blogging but my limited time and energy has gone into Joomla.org rather than here. Still, there are quite a few things I’d like to write about that aren’t appropriate for Joomla.org so look for some new articles here in the next few weeks.
Here’s a recap of my Joomla.org posts:
Major Joomla Sites
- Media24 Uses Joomla
- Gulf Restoration Network Uses Joomla
- Holiday Inn is Using Joomla
- Demand Media Relaunches With Joomla
- Kelloggs Runs Joomla for Their French Website
- Optical Networks Company Running Joomla Sold to Cisco
- Offical Pentathlon Website Relaunches on Joomla
- Congratulations to Two Major Joomla Sites in San Diego
- Dutch Joomla Start-Up Wins Best IT Startup Award
- Pandora Gaming Handheld Uses Joomla
- Major Communication Software and Hardware Company Uses Joomla
- Tesco Launches Large Joomla Learning Website
- Interview With Altansukh About Mongolian Government Websites
- Interview with Paul Hosking About ITWire.com
- Interview with Matthew Philogene about Afro.who.int
- Interview with Azrul, Mike Carson and Sam Moffatt
- Interview with Dan Lopez About Linux.com
- Interview with Fotis Evangelou About Gazzetta.gr
- Interview with Jack Bremer About theArtsDesk.com