Back to the Mile-High City …
We had the great fortune to be in Denver last year as winter arrived and the CMS Expo rolled into town.
We’re back again next week with one of our day-long Joomla training classes. If you need to get up to speed quickly with Joomla, consider joining us next Wednesday in Denver. The class is just south of downtown in Denver’s main tech district and its on September 30th from 9 am to 4 pm.
Oh, and don’t forget to use the coupon “milehigh” for a 20% discount on our regular price.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wanting to learn Joomla! best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s website.
- Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Joomla sites for clients.
- Individuals considering Joomla 1.5 for your next project.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Joomla! experts.
You’ll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla including 1.0 and 1.5
- Part 2: Site-wide settings and user management
- Part 3: Setting up and organizing menus and navigation
- Part 4: Managing content articles
- Part 5: Working with Joomla components
- Part 6: Using Joomla modules and plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Joomla templates
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla websites professionally and securely
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day
- 6 months access to the Joomla Support Club after the class ($89 value)
- Free membership to the Alledia.com SEO Club ($99 value)
- Free copy of the Alledia.com Bolt and Breeze templates ($120 value)
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
Rod is the owner of NavigateTomorrow, a web design firm that started in Canada and moved to the U.S. a few years ago. He has been training people how to do “things” for over 20 years and brings great Joomla! experience to the table. Rod specializes in the small business and non-profit sectors, so he understands the needs of beginner and intermediate Joomla! users. His engaging training style will help you remember the day’s contents and help you begin to apply the lessons learned when you get back to the office.
More Class Details
- Price: $299
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Executrain West, 7400 E Orchard Rd # 1450, Greenwood Vlg, CO 80111-2672
Denver Joomla Beginner Class Tickets