It doesn’t seem like it …
In a couple of weeks, we’re doing Joomla beginner training classes up-and-down the west coast. See if you can spot the odd one out:
- Vancouver – March 27 … sold out
- Seattle – March 30 … half-full
- San Francisco – March 31 … sold out
- Los Angeles – April 1 … sold out
So if you do use, or want to use Joomla in Seattle, we’re going to run a special coupon for alledia.com readers … over at joomlatraining.com, you can use “spaceneedle” for a 33% discount on our Seattle class.
You’ll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content organization and optimization to extensions and web marketing.
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla including 1.0 and 1.5.
- Part 2: How to setup and organize content on your Joomla! site.
- Part 3: Choosing and working with components, modules and plugins.
- Part 4: Choosing and working with templates.
- Part 5: Building community websites with Joomla!
- Part 6: Managing images and photos.
- Part 7: Search-engine optimization for Joomla!
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla! websites professionally
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day
- 6 months of free Joomla support after the class
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
- Free membership to the alledia.com SEO Club. ($99 value)
- Free copy of the Alledia.com Bolt Template. ($60 value)