If you read the Alledia blog regularly you know we’re doing training for Joomla beginners across the eastern, southern and mid-USA. You can find a full list of classes on JoomlaTraining.com.
Each week, with about 2 months before the class, we’re giving a rundown of the training in each city.
Last week we covered the November 7th class in Washington D.C.. The second class is a week later in New York City – downtown Manhattan to be precise.
Don’t forget that for all our classes, if sign up before the end of September, you’ll get a $50 Early-Bird discount.
Details of Joomla Training in New York
- When? Saturday, November 15th from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Where? On 37th Street, between 8th and 9th street, in the heart of Manhattan., just 3 blocks from Penn Station. Click here for a Google Map.
- Who? Me. I’ll be doing the training. No subordinates.
- Who should attend? People who want to learn the fundamentals of Joomla. I’ll take you from knowing little to nothing about Joomla and provide you with the information and confidence to build your own sites.
- What will I learn? The course is broken down into 8 sections, starting with the very basics and moving on to higher-level subjects:
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla.
- Part 2: How to setup and organize content Joomla! site.
- Part 3: Choosing and working with components, modules and plugins.
- Part 4: Choosing and working with templates.
- Part 5: Building community websites with Joomla!
- Part 6: Managing images and photos.
- Part 7: Search-engine optimization for Joomla!
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla! websites professionally
- How much does it cost? $400 for an early bird ticket. $450 after the end of September. Sign up before the end of September and get a $50 Early-Bird discount.
- What else do I get? We don’t think you training support should start and finish on the day of the class. We send you the materials in advance and then make ourselves available for follow-up questions. You also get the following free resources:
- Free 6-month membership to the Alledia SEO Club
- Free copy of Barrie North’s best selling “Joomla! A Users Guide”
- Free copy of our new SEO project
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
- Follow-up support with all the training materials online