It is that time of the year again … I’m headed back the U.K. for a couple of weeks.
Mainly the trip will be family-orientated as I’ve sisters who are graduating, getting married and having babies. There’s a lot to catch up on!
Both classes will be identical to the ones we run in the U.S. with the same materials, resources, price and even the same bad wisecracks. I may just have to edit the Powerpoints a little to replace somes “z”s with “s”s and find some Essex jokes to replace the Redneck ones.
More details about the classes below:
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wanting to learn Joomla! best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s website.
- Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Joomla sites for clients.
- Individuals considering Joomla 1.5 for your next project.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Joomla! experts.
You’ll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla including 1.0 and 1.5
- Part 2: Site-wide settings and user management
- Part 3: Setting up and organizing menus and navigation
- Part 4: Managing content articles
- Part 5: Working with Joomla components
- Part 6: Using Joomla modules and plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Joomla templates
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla websites professionally and securely
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day
- 6 months of free Joomla support after the class
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
- Free membership to the alledia.com SEO Club. ($99 value)
- Free copy of the Alledia.com Bolt Template. ($60 value)