This tutorial will show you how to add a contact form to the front of your Joomla site. This will allow people to contact you easily and quickly without having to navigate through to a dedicated “Contact Us” page.
- Step 1: Click here to download the Rapid Contact module. Login to the Administrator area of your Joomla site.
- Step 2: Go to the Administrator area of your Joomla site and click on Extensions >> Install / Uninstall
- Step 3: Upload the Rapid Contact module.
- Step 4: Go to Extensions >> Module Manager then find and open the Rapid Contact module.
- Step 5: On the right-hand side, under “Module Parameters” enter all the details you’d like to use on the contact form. Click “Apply” and check the contact form on the front of your site.
A note of caution: contact forms are susceptible to spam. If you find yourself receiveing spam emails from this form, go to “Module Parameters” and right at the bottom you will be select and enable a spam-blocking question.