Alledia is based down in the south of the United States in Atlanta. We started our Joomla training classes here and by the end of June we’ll have run almost a dozen Atlanta classes.
Its time to spread the Joomla gospel (the Jospel?) a little further around the south so early next week we’re headed to Charlotte, North Carolina and the Music City of Nashville, Tennessee. We’ll be in Charlotte on Monday 8, and Nashville on Tuesday 9.
You’ll learn how to build a Joomla website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and templates:
- Part 1: Introduction to Joomla including 1.0 and 1.5
- Part 2: Site-wide settings and user management
- Part 3: Setting up and organizing menus and navigation
- Part 4: Managing content articles
- Part 5: Working with Joomla components
- Part 6: Using Joomla modules and plugins
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring Joomla templates
- Part 8: How to manage Joomla websites professionally and securely
Additional Items Provided
- Lunch and coffee / snacks throughout the day
- 6 months of free Joomla support after the class
- A flash drive full of tutorials and best-of-breed Joomla components
- Free membership to the alledia.com SEO Club. ($99 value)
- Free copy of the Alledia.com Bolt Template. ($60 value)
More Class Details
- Price: $299
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Charlotte Location: New Horizons Charlotte, 9140 Arrow Point Blvd # 400, Charlotte, NC
- Nashville Location: New Horizons Nashville, 227 French Landing Drive, Suite 400, Nashville, TN