Some quick tips and tricks to get you started with the PunLA forum:
- PunLa installs like any other component. Simply click and upload.
- Login as Super-Administrator and the admin options will appear at the top of the forum.
- Make sure you have the correct version – PunLA (for Joomla) or PunBO (for Mambo).
- Only seems to work with localhost database currently.
- Make sure that everyone registering with your site uses the PunLA sign-up module. Unpublish the standard login module.
- The forum has a very clever skinning option here, although PunLA doesn’t yet guarantee that styles other than Vershire will work.
- Futher support for the component is provided at: http://www.punla.profbh.net.